This job reports to the Service Manager.
The Service Technician is responsible for servicing, installing and preventative maintenance of security and access systems. The candidate will follow company standard operating procedures for service, as well as maintaining structure. Work with low voltage systems and devices and make repairs and programming changes. The candidate will use Microsoft office products and adhere to company standards.
- One year of experience servicing electronic equipment preferred
- Lift certification preferred
- Experience in reading blueprints and diagrams
- Ability to diagnose service issues and repair equipment
- Quality communication and customer service
- Must be able to carry and operate tools up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work with/on ladders
- Must own some applicable hand tools
- Must have valid driver’s license and driving record meeting company standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Bonus Program
- Drug Screen
- National Criminal Background Check
Qualified candidates may forward resumes to: email@example.com