What Business Owners Can Do During Pandemic
April 10, 2020
During uncertain times, small business owners must prepare for disruption in their business and it is important for them to to consider how their security systems can help lower risks during the COVID-19 outbreak.
As a company in the life safety business, we are always working to help keep you and our employees safe, healthy and protected.
How Security Systems Can Help
• Access Control Systems: As companies make operational decisions in response to COVID-19, they should ensure their responses are reflected in their access control system.
For example, many businesses have closed or have altered hours of operation that need to adjust their lock/unlock and alarm open/close schedules to make sure their buildings are properly armed.
• Visitor Management Systems: Intercom systems can be integrated with access control to perform proper screenings for the health and safety of your business. Learn more about visitor management systems now!
• Remote Services: As businesses are having staff work from home and temporarily close their doors, they need to utilize remote services and support for functions like security. Ensure your security is working properly when you're off-site and check in at any time with reports, video surveillance and more.
Ask us about 24/7 monitoring for extra peace of mind
Have Success While Working From Home
1. Over-communicate: The key to success is communication when you are working on a team. When it comes to remote work, communication is even more important.
2.Have the RIGHT technology: As a manager, it can be hard to manage your business and employees while working remotely.
Not anymore with ABCO Security's remote technology and 24/7 monitoring. Check in on your business and be able to focus more time on managing your team.
3. Practice Home Office Safety: Practice home safety like you would in your office. Be sure that you have tested your smoke alarms, checked first aid kits and prepared for emergencies. Encourage your team members to do the same! If you would like help, we can do remote consultations, design a security system to fit your needs and have it professionally installed, while taking every recommended step to keep your family safe.
Free Security Assessment
ABCO Security is here for our clients in their most critical times of need, even when you can't be at your business. Now is the time to evaluate your security plans with ABCO Security's free consultation.
We can do remote consultations, design a security system to fit your needs and have it professionally installed, while taking every recommended step to keep your employees safe.