Security Systems for Healthcare in Prestonsburg, KY
Custom Security Solutions for Healthcare
Whether you are a large scale hospital or a local clinic, ABCO and its family of brands specialize in securing the various needs of your healthcare business.
Custom Business Security Solutions
ABCO Security is Top of the Class
- Currently ranked #42 on SDM Magazine's list of the Top 100 Security Companies in America!
- ISN Certified, which demonstrates our commitment to safety and worksite best practices.
- Guaranteed installations and live, local customer support.
- Secured, 24/7 wireless monitoring for fire and burglar alarms.
- Enjoy one provider who can handle all your security and life safety functions.
As a business in the healthcare industry, your inventory and equipment are your most valuable assets. Monitor your inventory by utilizing ABCO Connect, a mobile monitoring app. You may need to protect different angles of your inventory, which is why we walk your property with you, and develop a custom security strategy that will keep your most valuable assets- your patients, healthcare equipment, and medicinal inventory secured from every angle.
During your free consultation, we will review your needs and suggest a variety of camera systems that will fit your goals and budget.
Intrusion detection systems and establishing a secure interior and exterior perimeter may be the biggest insurance savings investment a healthcare business can make. Not only are you investing in the security of your patients, but you're protecting yourself from liability, so this is one system that pays you back.
- Alarm systems come with 24/7 monitoring and support from our local central monitoring station.
- We deploy a chain of notifications as pre-set by you to get the right people on-site when needed.
- You can arm, disarm, silence, and check your security system from your smartphone!
- With verified video response, we guarantee the fastest police response times because they can see what's happening in real-time. There will be no delays for a potential 'false alarm' with a ABCO Business Alarm Security System.
Contact exposure is a major concern of the healthcare industry. With access control, you can quickly reduce the risk of contact exposure by using RFID cards to access specific areas in your building.
Your Custom Access Control System May Include:
- Cloud-based management
- App-based management
- Local management
- Access control equipment:
- Door hardware
- Credentials: card, fob, tag, ID badge, mobile
- Network connection
- Cloud services
- Power source
A comprehensive fire detection system safeguards not only your building, but your patients, equipment, and inventory. In the event of an emergency, our monitored fire alarm systems detect and verify fires early and send help immediately. This lack of delay in response times can mean the difference between a total disaster and a minor business disruption. And that's critical to your bottom line. Our level IV NICET certified fire safety specialists provide only code-compliant fire system options for your business.
- Fire system design
- Fire system installation and monitoring
- Sprinkler monitoring
- Fire inspections
- Emergency Evacuation Systems (EVAC)
- Elevator monitoring
- Emergency call station monitoring
Eligible systems come with a written and signed "Commitment to Service" which includes these guarantees:
- $2,500 performance warranty
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Same-day emergency service guarantee
- False alarm guarantee
- Lifetime equipment and service warranty
See your consultant for complete details and eligibility.